Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st haircut

It's amazing how one thing - a haircut - can totally change the way someone looks. My little baby doesn't look like a baby anymore - he's a little boy! I got teary eyed when it was done. He looks so much better but he doesn't look like a baby.

I'm really glad I had somebody do it for me. Auntie Jamie came over and it was so much nicer having her do it in our kitchen while he played with some toys and we munched on appetizers than if we took him to a hair salon place. It's also way better than if I attempted to do it myself (my poor dog was my last victim in grooming when I decided to "trim" him without the guard. he was scalped) so it's wonderful that someone was able to do it who loves him and doesn't want him to look like a weirdo. He looks great and I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment