Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Nine Months, Luke

Yes, I know I’m late. But better late than…oh please don’t nag me for being late.

Dear Luke,
Nine months. It’s official – you’ve spent more time outside of me than inside of me. My pregnancy had more negatives than positives but life with you has most definitely been more positives than negatives.
You went to your nine month doctor’s appointment and you’re doing all the things developmentally that you’re supposed to. You use your little fingers to feed yourself Cheerios, Baby Mum Mum crackers and your little cereal puffs. You’re crawling and babbling and at the 50% on the growth chart. Your doctor says you’re perfect and I am in complete agreement with her. Well, your ear was less than perfect and you had your second ear infection. This time it was a double ear infection. You were on stronger antibiotics and hopefully feeling all better.

You had mashed potatoes for the first time at Thanksgiving you made your very first kid craft. I took your little hand and we stamped it with gold ink and then I scanned it in and changed the colors and turned it into a turkey hand. We sent some Thanksgiving Day cards to a few family members and I proudly kept that print on our fridge for quite awhile.

I can’t believe you’re almost a year old and I’d better start planning that first birthday party for you!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment