Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting too big for maternity clothes

I remember when I was trying on some of the borrowed maternity clothes from Georgia thinking I'd never be able to fit into them. Conversely I was so excited to wear maternity jeans that my mom bought me when I was about, oh, 12 weeks along that I wore them with a belly band even though they were too big. NOTHING is too big on me now. Both pairs of maternity jeans are too tight and uncomfortable. Most of my pants are uncomfortable. I have one pair of leggings and two pairs of lounge/sweat pants that are actually comfortable. Otherwise, I feel like a sausage. (Although surprisingly I did find a pair of maternity tights that were not painful so there is an alternative in wearing dresses again).

It's pretty hopeless to try to wear any pre-pregancy clothes any longer. Here is a visual at my last attempt. With the maternity sweater on top, it was fine. It's amazing how I'm willing to compromise comfort to feel semi-presentable in a work environment. These days of working from home have been HEAVEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment