Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Baby

Dear Banjo,
I know you’re probably feeling kind of cramped right now. It’s not very exciting and there’s nothing to do. But when you decide to change positions, can you please do so a little less dramatically? Is it absolutely necessary to start practicing an Olympic quality gymnastic routine first thing in the morning? Gold medal for your ability to show me your foot and your butt at the same time poking through my stomach. Now that you’ve mooned me, please settle down. If you have to change positions, can you please do it slowly and less like you’re practicing the Elaine dance from Seinfeld?

Thank you,
Your Mom

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh! I'm sure it didn't make you laugh today, but the idea of him mooning you is really cute. How did you know it was his butt??

    Also, if it were anyone but you, I wouldn't be able to say this. But after reading the last line, I said out loud, "No, YOUR Mom!"

    ReplyDelete