Thursday, February 25, 2010

Definitely not dropped

What was I thinking that maybe the baby dropped because I was going to the bathroom more? Ha! It is quite the opposite of dropped - if possible, I think he moved up and has decided that it may be easier to be born by passing by my lungs (and stepping on them some more) and through my throat so I can throw up a giant baby! I am nauseous and not hungry and quite uncomfortable. There isn't really any position I can sit in that doesn't hurt. Well, actually when I lie on my side it's tolerable. I wonder if I can swing that at my cubicle at work. "Yeah, I'm just going to lie on the ground with my laptop. I hope I'm not disturbing anyone" I heard from Rita that is a great place to be.

In other news, I can't wait for my family to get here for the weekend! It's going to be so much fun. I have had insomnia all week and I was able to get caught up last night so hopefully I won't be a cranky beeotch over the weekend.

The house is clean, dinner is being made and I am planning on relaxing tonight before the weekend craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment