Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playlists

I have two playlists I put together. One is for before the baby arrives and the other is after he's here.I would love any additional suggestions on songs I may have missed.
:)

"Baby's Coming" Songs
Gigantic by The Pixies
Brick House by The Commodores
I Want to Break Free by Queen
Alien by Lamb
What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani
I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra
There She Goes by The La's
I Feel It All by Feist
Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie
Pushin Forward Back by Temple of the Dog
Get Down On It by Kool & the Gang
Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash
Linger by The Cranberries
Push It by Salt-N-Pepa
Chica Chica Bum by Carmen Miranda
Be Here Now by Ray LaMontagne
Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses

"Baby's Here" Songs
Takin' It Easy by Brad
You Are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
Them There Eyes by Billie Holiday
Forever Young by Bob Dylan
The One Who Knows by Dar Williams
Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks
Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
Stay Up Late by Talking Heads
Mama's Gonna Buy by Kristin Hersh
It's Raining by Peter Paul & Mary
This Old Man by Tori Amos
What'll We Do with the Baby-o by Kristin Hersh

No comments:

Post a Comment