Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It figures

The one day I am actually starting to feel a little better is the day I have my doctor’s appointment to discuss my pain. I guess I will just explain when everything started happening, what I’ve been doing to deal with the pain and discuss what I should be doing in the future when the pain gets really bad again. I can’t imagine I’ll be able to (or want to) spend every weeknight sitting on the couch with my feet propped up for the next 3 months. But the belly belt has helped along with some other things, so we’ll see what the doctor says. I hope my appointment today isn’t with the doctor I didn’t like very much.

I want to spend my time daydreaming about my little baby not scrunching my face in pain from walking.

Pete and I were trying to figure out what Banjo will look like and our best guess is he’ll have dark brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes will be a little more wide set and he’ll have Pete’s chin and nose. I’m guessing he’ll be average height and build and we both think he’ll be smarter and funnier than both of us. I will have no problem laughing at all of Banjo’s jokes – even if they’re not funny. But I have a feeling I will be in a state of awe over every little thing he does.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the doc appt went well, update when you can.
    Banjo will be funnier because he'll be constantly developing his wit with the 2 of you. :) It amazes me sometimes what my niece and nephew come up with, we "zing" each other all the time and I don't take pity on them because they're kids, so they have to work extra hard to keep up with me. As a result, they are really accomplished at The BURN. And what more can you ask for in a kid, but the ability to fire funny bullseye insults at friends? (Hahaha)

    ReplyDelete