Thursday, January 7, 2010

Much better

If I knew that the day I made an appointment with the doctor I would start feeling better, I would have made an appointment a lot sooner! I've been following the advice I read on the internet (which was also the same advice the doctor gave me) for the last 4-5 days and I've noticed a huge improvement. Yesterday was the first day that I close to being pain-free - yay! The dr. took a urine sample to make sure I don't have an infection and I already got the results back which were fine (as expected). She suggested if the pain continues, I should schedule physical therapy to strengthen my joins and muscles. I have my yoga class this Saturday so I will talk to my instructor about any recommended stretches and exercises.
I am loving feeling more back to myself again and while I don't plan on over-doing it this weekend, I am looking forward to being more productive than I have been able to be lately.

Banjo is kicking tons. I'm supposed to start timing the kicks now. Make sure he kicks 10 times in 2 hours. Ha! That's not an issue. He is such an active little guy and I think we're close to the same sleep pattern since he isn't really keeping me up at night. For awhile he was kicking more at night than during the day. But of course, that may be a temporary thing as well.

We got tons of snow here and I am not going out unless I absolutely have to - which isn't until I have to go to work tomorrow morning and I will be bundled up with my super warm coat (which has a fixed zipper) and boots with a good tread. I don't want to fall with my lil bundle.

Here's to a weekend with nothing scheduled (other than yoga) and I plan to stay INDOORS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Man, that's gotta be painful to be kicked from the inside out. What does THAT feel like? It's great that he's so busy though, it's pretty wild to think of how he's growing and growing. :)

    ReplyDelete