Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Belly pictures

I took a 17 week belly picture but just haven't had a chance to upload it yet, so here it is. I haven't really thought I was getting much bigger but when I compare this picture to last week's - yeah, I'm getting quite plump!

















When I was at Motherhood Maternity last week, I was trying on clothes and they had a fake belly in the dressing room so you could make sure the clothes would still fit as you got fatter. Of course I had to try it on. Here's what I'm guessing I'll look like in a few months. Kinda scary!!












In non-belly news, I'm not wheezing today which is good. But I also haven't felt my little flutters lately either. The last time I felt Banjo moving around was on Friday. I really want to hear that heartbeat. I'm not sleeping well and I am super cranky and irritable. I don't know how much of that is because I'm worried and a little stressed or just plain ole pregnancy hormones. Either way, there's not much I can do about it. Well, other than go to bed at 8:00 which is what I think I may do.

2 comments:

  1. I just read something that said to drink a glass of OJ and then lay down, or drink a glass of cold water and see if Banjo kicks. I also read that as the baby grows, they run out of room so you might feel pressure instead of kicks. Of course, what I know about pregnancy can be written on the back of a postage stamp! Maybe you can call your doc and ask about it to put your mind at ease.
    I like your belly pics, pregnancy suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bump! You will be worrying about something or another EVERY day even after banjo is born so get used to it- it comes with the title Mama.

    ReplyDelete