Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where are my dang Cheese Nips??!

So every morning I bring new snacks with me to work. Usually raisins, an apple and some sort of yummy snack like cookies or today it was supposed to be Cheese Nips. I remember taking them out of the cupboard and I thought I remembered putting them in my bag because I do rememebr thinking "I hope these yummy Cheese Nips don't get smushed being next to my book" but then at 10:00 looking for my little munchy snack I found nothing. I looked in my bag...and then I looked again. I even looked in the little zipper compartment that is way too small to hold my Cheese Nips, but I looked anyway. NOTHING. So they are either on the counter at home or maybe they fell out of my bag and are in the front seat of my car OR (and this is the one I'm most certain of) someone on the train took them out of my bag while I was reading my book. Of course, they left my wallet and ipod but those Cheese Nips were just too tempting to leave behind. So, to whoever stole my Cheese Nips on the train this morning (and you sure were sly because I didn't even notice you)please meet me on the green line tonight at 5:15. I'll be at the State and Lake stop going to Harlem. You can give me some replacement Cheese Nips. Kthanxbai.

On baby-related news I am nervous about my doctor's appointment and have decided to obsess about Cheese Nips to pass the time. I should be leaving for the doctor's in about an hour. I have a list of questions to go over. My list looks something like this: "flutterings stopped since Oct 17; difficulty breathing/wheezing on 10/24 - 10/26; Lightheaded, almost passed out probably low blood sugar on 10/26; how many people can be in the delivery room?; restrictions/advice on using a doula?; info for classes at Prentice; tour of Prentice?; next ultrasound?; swine flu shot?; doppler monitor" I think I've got everything.
Update to be posted when I get back from the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment