Friday, October 16, 2009

A glimpse into the future? hee hee

So I stumbled across this site and couldn't resist! You upload a picture of you and a picture of your partner to see what your baby will look like. The first one is supposed to be gender neutral but it definitely looks like a boy to me. And where did the red hair come from??!!


















So then I decided to see what it would look like if I specified it was a girl. Apparently girls have the same face but blonde hair and are slightly more pale. ?



















Please keep in mind we still have no idea if it's a boy or a girl but we have every intention of trying to find out. About a month from now and we'll hopefully know.

But in the meantime, this is fun and silly.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! That's so cute! But you definitely have to do something with Banjo's hair. ;)

    That's a neat idea, I wonder how accurate it is?

    ReplyDelete