Friday, October 23, 2009

Where did my energy go?

I'm not exhausted like I was in the first trimester but I'm not feeling that great surge of energy I had a few weeks ago. I'm going to try to blame it on this dreary, rainy weather but it's actually a combination of pain, cramps and sleepiness. I'm getting used to the cramping and not freaking out about it anymore. It helps that I'm also feeling the fluttering every day so that reassures me that all is well. The cramps are also not as bad as the other day. But the leg cramps are becoming terrible. I'm getting them several times a night and they wake me up (always in my right leg for some reason) and I thrash around the bed and try to make it go away but then when it finally stops hurting I then can't fall back asleep. So I'm going to try eating more bananas but if anyone has a remedy for leg cramps (that doesn't involve bananas), please let me know! My leg is still sore throughout the day especially when I flex my foot (I know, so don't flex your foot).
I had another bad dream last night but the only part I remember was being as pregnant as I am now and bleeding that wouldn't stop. The dream woke me up and I ran to the bathroom but everything was fine.
I'm looking forward to a weekend inside and getting some things done since as of this moment I can say we have absolutely nothing planned and that thought just delights me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment