Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hormonal

It's been a few days since I posted (so much for trying to get back on the "a post a day" track). No real reason for not posting but I have been so hormonal lately. The good thing is I'm aware of it (good for Pete, ha ha). I thought the 2nd trimester was going to be all sunshine and roses but I guess that was a short lived 2 weeks. Now it's tears and insomnia. Both for absolutely NO reason. Well, maybe it's a vicious cycle. I'm hormonal because I'm tired and I'm tired because I'm hormonal.
We got our dining room set (with way less drama than the nursery furniture delivery) but still not incident-free. The delivery calls beforehand and showed up when they were supposed to but the glass shelves were broken (glad they checked) and they said they'd deliver new shelves on Thursday. Yesterday I came home and the neighbor brought in the shelves for me - wrapped in a moving blanket, unbroken but there were only three shelves (not four) and no hardware. So I have to call and wait for them to come back again. After a year and a half with no dining room furniture at all I am anxious to finally be able to take my china out of the box it's sitting in.
So my goal today is to have minimal tears and get a good night's sleep tonight. Last night the insomnia only kept me awake for about an hour at 1 am so that's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment