Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tater tots

Tater tots solve everything. Seriously. I thought I lost my ipod today. I couldn't find it anywhere on my desk or in my bag so I was alternating between someone stealing it or I left it on the train or maybe it was on the kitchen countertop at home. I had tater tots for lunch and I found my ipod. (It was in my bag buried beneath something)
I am not moody at all today - thank you tots. Maybe there is a correlation between hormone levels and tater tots. Kind of like chocolate and pms. I bet someone would be willing to do a study on that. Sign me up.

I spent some time doing a google search on can an ultrasound miss finding a twin and found too many results when women didn't find out they had twins until the week 20 ultrasound even though they had previous ultrasounds. None of them specified if they were the ultrasound on the belly or if they had internal ultrasounds. Basically I have less than a week to find out. I don't really think I'm carrying twins (I'm not nearly big enough) but it would be freakin hilarious wouldn't it? Pete, are you laughing with me? If you're freaking out, just have a tater tot and everything will look much better.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting, and signing up for my giveaway!

    I TOO love tots. Jen liked them when she was pregnant too. Totally a yummy snack, meal, and solution.

    Twins? You are silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...twins...how wild would that be??? I have to admit, I think it would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete