Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

I did get a call from the delivery company without having to harass them. They will be there tomorrow between 10 and 2. I will be relieved when this is done.

I'm officially 19 weeks pregnant now. I'm almost at the 20 week, halfway mark. Wow. I know I have a long way to go but it seems like it's already gone by so fast. I'm not in panic mode at all but I have been making many lists. I know they're sometimes excessive (stop laughing, Pete) but my lists keep me sane. Even if I have 3 different lists with some of the same things on them and not one list ever seems to get finished before I'm already starting a new one. Of course I have lists of things I want to get done before the baby's born. The majority of items are baby related but there are also non-baby related items (like painting the dining room and turning the empty room upstairs into the master closet, etc.)I don't know how many of these things will actually get done. The baby related things are pretty important, things like install the car seat and register at Babies R Us. I also have many months to get these items completed which is much more manageable than my weekend lists of about 30 tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment